MICHELIN'S NZG* TECHNOLOGY OFFERS TOTAL PERFORMANCE
- Up to 100% more landings
- Less maintenance - Up to half as many wheel changes
- Fuel savings
An estimated US$36 million could be saved annually with NZG tires.
- MICHELIN® expertise to optimize your tire program
Based on Michelin® advice, experience up to a 10% reduction in tire removal rate.
- Business continuity management
Multiple manufacturing sites to ensure consistent supply.
- Improve quality - Better FOD resistance
Up to half as many FOD - related unscheduled removals with NZG Tires.
- A recognized partner of the aviation world
MICHELIN® equip over half of all new aircrafts.
- Less raw materials
22% less raw materials are used on radial NZG tire versus a standard bias equivalent.
- Less CO2 emissions
With NZG radial tires, up to 160 000 tons of CO2 could be saved anually.
(based on a comparison between conventional bias tire vs NZG)
*NZG ( Near Zero Growth ) Technology